Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa, We Need To Talk

So, all of you that know me know that I do not do pets. The girls would give their right arm for one. Dog, cat, bird, fish, sea monkey, they're not picky. I guess I must have been deprived of the "love pets" gene. Don't blame me I got it from my mom. I don't even like fish. (I know, you're in shock. Everyone likes fish.) I mean don't get me wrong, I like all animals, as long as they're in the wild or belong to someone else. But, somehow,we now have a cat. It showed up on our doorstep the other night and just won't leave. After the millionth pitiful meow I finally gave in. I bought it a cute kitty bowl and some cheap cat food and made Lauren the caretaker. They have unanimously named it Chocolate Chip. So for all of you that don't believe that there's a Santa, all I have to say is,"My kids got a cat for Christmas. So there." And, by the way, that jolly old fat man I are gonna have a long talk about what he can bring me next year to make up for this.

2 comments:

Marla Rae Morrison said...

awww! such a cutie! we are big animal lovers on this end! we have 15 cats and 2 dogs! never a dull moment! : )

Kimberly said...

That sounds awful, I mean great. LOL He's such a snuggly cat you can't help but love him. At least I think it's a him. :)

Lauren

Lauren

Julia

Julia

Madison

Madison

Sara

Sara