Saturday, December 6, 2008

Cleaning House

Why does the housework never seem to end? With six people in the same house our laundry pile could pass for the Tower of Babel sometimes. The bathrooms can get dirty in less than thirty seconds. The walls get wiped down and 30 seconds later a child has written on them. Again. We have plenty of shoes, we just can't ever find the mate when we need it. The same goes for our socks. So for the sake of my sanity we are starting the FlyLady's 15 minute rule. The idea is that you pick one room and work on it for 15 min. Then you pick another room and work on it for 15 min. and so on and so forth until the entire house is clean. I can handle 15 min. and for people who tend to be nit picky and go insane when they start thinking about every little thing that needs to be done, switching rooms isn't a bad idea either. So I'm going to begin my 15 min. I'll let you know how it goes. Who knows, the next time I post my house might actually be clean. Now that's something to get excited about. :) Here's to all of you who are in my shoes. Have a great day and just take it 15 min. at a time.

No comments:

Lauren

Lauren

Julia

Julia

Madison

Madison

Sara

Sara