Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Joys of Christmas


1. One of the greatest things about my family getting together is that their Uncle Matthew gets to irritate them. Usually to the point that they cry and ask if we can go home. One day I'm sure they'll look back and laugh and say he's their favorite uncle. Or not.

2. With Steve's family it's just a barrel of laughs. And screams, hair pulling, fights over who gets the pink pony with butterflies on its butt, and whether or not they're going to watch Barbie's Christmas Carol or Barbie's Nutcracker. After we had Sara my sister-in-law refuses to have any more children. I can't imagine why.

3. I finally got our Christmas card picture. If you're wondering where yours is it's still at Wal-Mart waiting for me to pick it up and mail it. Hey, at least it's a picture card. When you do finally get yours you can always just lop off the Merry Christmas part and put it in a frame. I figure with the red outfits I'm good as long as I mail it before Valentines Day. What you don't see in this picture is the fact that it took about ten tries to get it. Sara was fascinated with Madison's bow and kept trying to grab it. I'm just glad they're all smiling. About 2 minutes after I took this they decided they had enough and rebelled. No. You will not be seeing those pictures due to their graphic nature. Well, Merry Christmas! I hope next year is way better than this one was!




No comments:

Lauren

Lauren

Julia

Julia

Madison

Madison

Sara

Sara