Sunday, December 28, 2008

Our Tree


Okay. So I really wanted to post a picture of a perfectly decorated tree that would make evryone oooh and aaah. This is what you get instead. A lopsided tree with most of the decorations clumped together in one spot. The reason for this, as you might have already guessed is..........Madison. My three year old daughter that I think may have inherited some sort of mutated monkey gene. The tree started off so well. I just didn't manage to get a picture of it that way. Within twenty-four hours of getting the tree just like I wanted it Madison had already climbed it and removed several of our favorite ornaments. So far the casualties have been limited, but still heartbreaking. Our beloved purple pixy ornament has lost her legs, Santa lost a leg off of his chair and his golf cart was dismantled, and one of the angels lost a wing. Needless to say this only proves my point when I explain to people why there are no wrapped presents under our tree until after the kids go to bed on Christmas Eve. I just keep telling myself she can't be three forever. (Can she?)

No comments:

Lauren

Lauren

Julia

Julia

Madison

Madison

Sara

Sara