Sunday, November 16, 2008

Girl's Night Out

Friday night four of my closest friends came over for a Girl's Night Out. No kids allowed! It was the best time I have had in a looooong time. Lauren spent the night with a friend and Steve took Julia, Madison, and Sara to Tennessee with him to see his parents. We ate, talked, and laughed until 2am. We covered every taboo topic possible. Religion, politics, husbands, you name it we talked about it. I am truly blessed to have the friends God has blessed me with. These are amazing, strong, independent, loyal friends. Not just the ones you can talk bout your kids with or ask to help you with the class party. I mean the call in the middle of the night with a crisis come and bail you out of jail friends. This weekend reminded me just how lucky I am. It reminded me I am special and loved. I soooooooo needed this.
I also worked out again on Saturday and walked for 45 min. today. My goal is to look as much like Jessica Alba as possible by May. That's six months people. So keep those encouraging lies coming. Tomorrow I'm going to a cycling class so wish me luck. To all my wonderful friends I wish you a fabulous week! Thanks for everything!

No comments:

Lauren

Lauren

Julia

Julia

Madison

Madison

Sara

Sara