Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sara

Well. she's officially mobile. She can crawl faster than the rest of us can walk. She is pulling herself up to standing and cruises around the room holding on to things. I'm sure in a couple of weeks she will let the last of her fear go and begin standing on her own and not too much after that begin walking. How time flies. She's only ten months and miles ahead of the other three at this age. What ever am I going to do? For those of you that believe in "babyproofing" let me just say, THERE"S NO SUCH THING!!!I have tried every form and fashion and nothing has ever kept my children from getting to womething they really want. Plug covers I have to pry out with a knife slide out for them like they were greased with butter. Cabinet locks. My children quickly learned if you pull hard enough it will open. Crayons and markers. They somehow get to them even when under lock and key. I think this time I will just forget all of that and try to stay one step ahead of her. I just keep reminding myself that all of these traits that annoy me now are going to be wonderful assets when they are out in the world. So here's to Sara running around the house, and me, in about a month. (That's before her 1st birthday people). Mommy needs a margarita.

Lauren

Lauren

Julia

Julia

Madison

Madison

Sara

Sara