Saturday, January 31, 2009

Facebook

Yes. I am addicted. Yoville. Pet Society. Lil' Green Patch. Lil' Blue Cove. Willy's Sweet Shop. Pathwords. And so many more. I am constantly heard sayin, "In a minute sweetie, mommy's on Facebook." It's so much fun and I get to keep in touch with people I haven't seen or talked to in forever. Some of them I know better now than I did when we saw each other everyday because we're not "playing nice." Everyone vents their frustrations, says what they wouldn't say if you were standing face to face with each other. You get to know the "real" side of them. Who they are when they're free from the constraints of trying to be what everyone else wants them to be. If they have a bad day or the greatest day ever they can state it and everyone encourages, supports, or comforts them. I find it fascinating. You can instantly chat with someone half way around the world while playing a game and eating your lunch. It's the height of multitasking. If you're not on Facebook yet then I pity you. You have no idea what you're missing. So go join now and add me to your friend list. Then you can be addicted just like me.

No comments:

Lauren

Lauren

Julia

Julia

Madison

Madison

Sara

Sara