Monday, February 9, 2009

URGENT!!!!!!! PRAYERS NEEDED!!!!

I know I haven't blogged in awhile and this blog has absolutely nothing to do with me but I need everyone who reads this to please pray as hard and as loudly as you can. A fellow cheerleading coach, whom I don't know well but think the world of, has just found out that her husband has a malignant, stage 2 brain tumor. They found out when he was rushed to the hospital in Gainesville after having a seizure on a jobsite. He has two precious, young daughters. For those of you that know me, you know that this type of brain tumor is what my dad died from. His was stage 4 when they found out about it. Please pray that at stage 2 they have caught it early enough to completely erradicate it with the proper treatment. Pray that their family will be able to cope with this shocking and life altering change in their lives without feeling that they have fallen into a black hole. I urge you to please send up a prayer for them every time they come to your mind whether your the praying kind or not. I have seen God work miracles in my lifetime. My dad was one of them. He lived 5 years past his operation. They gave him 6mo. to 2 years. They had no medical explanation for it. The man I am asking you to pray for is one that I barely know but in watching him coach football this past season I greatly admire. He was the one coach that always had the children's best interest at heart, never yelled, only encouraged and you could tell he loved his family with all his heart. His wife is the same type of person. They deserve a happy ending. Please help give them one.

No comments:

Lauren

Lauren

Julia

Julia

Madison

Madison

Sara

Sara